Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
1. The Lazy-Kart demonstration.
2. Pissed off at Karl for this particular Photoshop.
3. Mark raises the flag at Iwo Jima with help of the Lazy-Kart.
4. What's the helmet for again?
5. In an over-excited rage, Mark misinterprets a Critical Mass bike ride for a race.
6. Google Maps satellite images do not help Mark navigate the Corn Maze like he anticipated.
7. Mark barrels into a lemonade stand run by a couple of kids.
Markguin is overcome with glee as he oversees the ceremonial human sacrifice on the holy day of Salvoc Hamanguin.
Many penguin elders believe this ritual will one day return the white-slippery-space that the giant black whale, 'Exxon Valdezguin' stole from them.